Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Calendar Update



Well Wednesday is the big big day for our calendar. If you select the below link it will take you to paying for the calendar and complete the process. If you want more info about our calendar first, check out the info on this blog.

http://payloadz.com/go/sip?id=352505

For those of you who have asked for a printed version I will go ahead and honor but I can't take anymore hardcopy requests. We have had a family emergency and I am spending most of my day at a hospital. I hate to do that to you guys and if there was any other way I wouldn't have brought it up but I don't want someone waiting a month to get a calendar because of what is going on in my family right now. Andi Worthy (thingsstitched@hotmail.com) can help you with any issues if you can't get a response from me and for our friends outside the US, Alli Barrett (alliknitts@yahoo.com) can assist you. I apologize for the turn of events and again those I already commited to send one to and the raffle winners will receive their "hard" copy.

The designers have done such an awesome job and thanking them doesn't nearly say what is in my heart for these gals that continually give of themselves and have helped get this year's out to you so a million thanks to all of our contributors.

You will probably see a note about our calendar on all of our contributors websites. A special thanks to "Kay" for the awesome photos she did for us, to Flo at Peaches n Creme http://elmore-pisgah.com/ for the yarn contribution for our raffles and weekly drawings we will be having and for the folks at Signature Needlearts (https://www.signatureneedlearts.com/) for the free pair of knitting needles.

No comments: